Art Therapy & Diagnostics in Emotional & Neuro-Cognitive Conditions
Workshops Home | Introduction | Who is Dr. Winter? | Objectives of the Workshop | Schedule | Registration | Brochure
Who may apply to these Workshops?
Professionals in Mental Health, Education, Special needs, and Social services e.g.: Clinicians, Educators, Counselors, Legal Advisors, Lawyers, Therapists working with Adults and Children in Crisis, Therapist working with Prison Inmates, Psychologists, Social Workers, Professionals in Elderly Care (people with and without Dementia).
- Learn to detect and diagnose possible emotional disorders by understanding the therapeutic value of graphic expression in dementia and other neuro-cognitive disorders.
- Understand the significance of graphic symbols as a way to manifest emotional crises and pathologies.
- Develop a means of communication for the person in crisis who suffers a disease or syndrome, and who is unable to communicate verbally or who is well defended verbally.
- Encourage and facilitate expression without judgment.
- Utilize practical tools for clinical assessment.
- Work therapeutically departing from creative expression.
These intensive workshop formats and lecture will provide a stimulating, challenging and ultimately rewarding experience for everyone.